Friday 1 February 2013

Screencaster - my nemesis

Here I am at midnight trying to get my head around the multitude of tasks that lay ahead of me....I should sleep but my mind is going in 20 different directions. Do I go back and finish each module in sequence or do bits here and there? I will probably just take each module and sort through what I have left undone and finish them up and click, say bye and hope for the best.

I love the material. I am feeling less intimidated by the technology. One of the best things that has come out of the course so far has been that I feel that my creativity can find its place. I am awaiting the day I can put it all together for a course.

Tomorrow is another day.....

1 comment:

  1. Finding a way to integrate some creativity into our worklife is so rewarding! I know it is a flood of new material but I hope that you find the inspiration to explore and take on the tools and practices that fit your needs!

    ReplyDelete