Friday 22 February 2013

Twitter in the classroom

http://plpnetwork.com/2012/04/27/twitter-in-the-classroom/

I have been thinking of how I could use technology outside of the classroom to reinforce language learning. One of the biggest problems is how to get my students to keep engaged with the class once they have gone home. I thought that twitter could be one way to engage the students. It might have the trickle down effect of engaging the students with each other so that they might, just might practice their English at home!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Marla,

    I was wondering about the same thing, how to use Tweeter in and outside of the classroom. My students spend most of their lives on Facebook. There is some tough competition for their attention.

    Glad you found the course useful. I'm still working my way through it.

    Victor

    ReplyDelete